Sunday, October 08, 2006

This is way I don't go out anymore

I went with a friend tonight to the East and It was sooooooooo terrible, not to say anything bad about the people there that I knew " i love you guys" it just was not my style. I rather of just stayed home in my Pj's and watch a movie on my couch. The music was to loud you could not even hold a conversation, the air was stuffy, the drinks cost an arm an a leg. It just was not worth it. So after being there for a hour we left "thank god" I do think that I am over with any type of lounge, bar, club, or anything of the sort, unless it is a jazz club, that I can deal with.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

preach it. i had a similar experience saturday night as well. the money thing KILLS me. i can buy SO much more for so much cheaper if it is simply not @ a bar. i guess im paying for atmosphere, which is ood since i hate the atmosphere as well.