Monday, October 09, 2006

The work day of H***

I think that I have had the worst day at work today. I am not sure what it was, I felt great going to work, but little things “people” started to really pichi my nerves. They began training someone new who has now been there for like 2 weeks or so, but that person acted as if they own the place and really left me to do A LOT of the work. I don’t get mad very easy, things don’t really piss me off but today was a breaking point. I feel really bad for being a B**** to this person but they got on my bad side, and in my humble opinion they are not that great at there job, sorry for being honesty but this person wont be reading my blog. I even gave her sympathy for being new and all, but these issue were not Starbucks stuff this was general working anywhere stuff i.e. if there is a line of 15 people wanting coffee you don’t get on the phone to call your friend to tell them when you get off. I think that is general knowledge. I even kept a beautiful smile on my face when she was doing all these things wrong, helping her and letting her know the right way but the phone thing happen like 4 time in 2 hours (no I am not over doing that statement, I counted) ok now I have vented both to my shift leader and my fellow readers so I will let it go and enjoy the rest of this beautiful Monday.

No comments: