Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Ok I did it

I wrote my obituary, (self motivation tool) and it was alittle sad to think about my death but here it is for the world to view. These are all thing that I want to achieve in my life and I thought a good way to visualize them would be write them down in your own obituary.



Le'Anna Woods
In loving Memory
Born: January 21, 1985
Muskegon Michigan
Died: Ben Harbor Maine
Leanna departed from us leaving more than her beautiful smile. She left her wisdom, her strength and courage. She was born on Jan. 21, 1985 in muskegon MI to Floyd Woods and Debbie Cook. She attended The University of Portland In Portland Or. where she received B.S. in Business Administration. She than received her law degree at Loyola Marymount University. LeAnna served as a prosecutor for three years and rose to the position of Assistant District Attorney before beginning her own legal practice. Leanna also played a major role in amfAR (The American Foundation of AIDS Research) She was happily married to ______________ after she completed Law School at the age of 29. She leave to remember her loving niece Alana Cleveland, who was just like a Daughter (because she NEVER wanted kid,,,OK i had lighten the mood some I STARTED TO GET SAD)

No comments: