Saturday, October 07, 2006

Stress becomes me

after sleeping for about 20 mins tonight I woke up not being able to catch my breath. I was frighten out of my mind, but my gasping sounds were not enough to waken my roommate. I started to realize that I was having a major panic attack and I try to think of the steps my doc. Told me to do in this situation. After calming myself down I notice how terrible ill I felt inside and well I started praying to the porcelain gods. After laying looking at the wall for a while I decided to check my blood sugar, remembering the disgusting Crack in the box I had for dinner
and it was 251. Which for those who don’t know is WAY to high. I am not to sure what caused my episode but something is telling me that the food and my stress had something to do with it.

No comments: