Sunday, September 24, 2006


We woke up this morning at 7am although we all sleep for like 3 hours once we had our Starbucks we were ok. We drove to the Sunset T.C. and caught the Max downtown. we got there at like 8:30 and checked in, we talked with different people, had our face painted and got ready to start the race...... It was great, different people from different walks of life together for one thing, to fight against HIV/AIDS I maybe underestimating but I bet there was at least if not more 4,000 people there. It was an awesome experience that I was able to share with old friends and new friends. I started out doing this with a good friend in mind the die from HIV when he was 18 years old almost 3 years ago. I have seen how it effects people, how it breaks them down, and I know that I want to do anything that I can to teach people about this, to prevent it so that the young adults can live and love.

No comments: