Thursday, September 28, 2006

I love having a crush

I really think that a heartache is the best medication for a heartbreak "cliche I know" but I really like this guy I just don't know how to deal with it. I am so new at being single, after 6 years of craziness, and and seeing that he does not even live in Portland it makes it even harder to like him. When I speak with him on the phone I feel as if I am 13. He gives me the warm feelings in my stomach. This weekend he will be hear for a meeting so we are going to have lunch. I wounder if he will disapprove of me blogging about him? I hope not. Now I feel weird because I know that he is going to be reading this soooooooo bye bye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who me????? soooooooooooo sweet lol

Unknown said...

i LOOOOVE crushes too. the chemicals make everything feel good and they make me optimistic.