Monday, November 13, 2006

Justice brings peace, freedom brings democracy, understanding is the way

I find myself in tears right now viewing the images of the sport where killing seals is the outcome. I just think that it is immoral and sad what Kind of man are you to run around with a large stick with a hook at the end and beat these poor defenseless animals. I call the people that participate in this "sport" pathetic. In 2003 alone, 350,000 seals where killed in this brutal way and this year and in 2005, each year they will kill 350,000 more to make a total of over a MILLION seals killed within 3 years. Terry once said in a blog about hunting that "Hunters are small people, plus, guns are ways to make up for small brains" which I do fulling agree on but these men dont even use guns , they beat these poor things to death. I think that is even worst.

1 comment:

wasmachstdugern said...

this terry guys sounds wise...