Monday, November 13, 2006

The crazy things we do for love


I was reading a book just now about a guy who was in love with this girl and how he once dressed up like a mail man took her mail out of the mail book and knocked on her door to deliver it to her. I think that is pretty crazy but we all go through that faze I know I did. My story is that When I lived in michigan I really liked this guy (he was not a stranger, a friend of the family) well I knew that he sold drugs as well (nothing crazy just pot) so one day me and a friend called him up to buy a bag of pot from him and asked him to bring it to our house, and 25mins. later he show up with the pot so i gave him the money and said she you at church wed. (yeah thats right we went to church together) well the crazy thing was I dont even smoke pot I just wanted to see him. I know that it is crazy but dont judge me because everyone has done something like that before.

Whats your story?

No comments: