Wednesday, November 15, 2006

bowling night


me and some friends went to Vally Lanes tonight, which I must say was great. I was just $1.00 for shoes and $1.00 a game so just $2.00 plus there was awesome music and you can drink but you dont have to be 21 to get in so Tom Tom could hang out as well. I think that it will be something that we do as a weekly thing. Although I did not win the game I still think that I am better then all of them I was just singing to the music to much, I'll kick there asses next time

2 comments:

Unknown said...

god damn it i wanted to go. sorry i couldn't. i am SOOOO broke, and i didn't want to pull a scott and make somebody pay for me...

Paulos said...

I love that place and the louge is cool too go at the right time and you get to see hockey on ice too, plus the amazing valley theatre pub is there too. I don't like how they painted up all the artwork on the walls but the pizza / beer / tables are a nice addition