Saturday, September 16, 2006

Is that your type?

I keep watching my friends and I see the people that they like and/or are dating and I always thought "well they don't really seem like each others type" then I thought about it how do you really know if someone is your type? Just ending a six year relationship I don't really have a type because I have only dated one person really in my whole life. So for those six years that person was my type but that was "high school sweetheart" stuff, but now being a women I have changed and with me changing I think that my type can change. Maybe type A and type B person would turn into something great, two different worlds connecting bringing two different styles to a friendship/relationship, sometimes I don't even no what the hell I am talking about...........

No comments: