Sunday, October 22, 2006

Who me?

As I was coming back from lunch today a gentlemen (mid fourths) was sitting outside of Starbucks drinking so coffee reading a book. He said to me "Excuse me Miss may I have a word with you?" Me being the nice person that I am I said sure. He then went on telling me that he was in about a week ago and overheard me singing my dear little heart out and he thought I was very talented. I said thank you very much. He then began asking me 21 question about myself and what were my intentions with music. I explained that music was always something I had done but that I was not EVER trying to become some Pop star or anything like that, I loved the stage "musical" and Jazz and if I ever was going to pursue music it would be in that manner. He started telling me what it was he did for a living. He works for some company by the name of Burnside Records I(which does exist, I googled it) tiring to find local musician. He said that he would be very interested in listening to a demo of mine and reviewing a resume. He then gave me his card and said give him a call when I am interested in speaking with him....................................

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

vous avez une belle voix, avec un beau sourire

LeAnna said...

ma voix est meilleure alors mon francais

amour Le'Anna

Unknown said...

ich haße französisch

LeAnna said...

le francais vous deteste