Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I had to post it just because it is the nicest thing someone has said to me in long time

To : yellowbirdlee3@msn.com
Subject : For you

Go to previous message|Go to next message|Delete|box

As I watch her in my deep silence I find peace in her presence because little does she know I understand her soul, spirit, her very essence.
So I sit and watch her for weeks and weeks. Would I speak! Would she speak! As I keep watching it seems to be even more to her that the naked eye can’t see. So I become curious of her thoughts and emotions, even more what beings storms to her ocean.
And suddenly she speaks and her conversation embraces my tears, her thoughts calm my fears and her ideas of life chases away demons that have haunted me for years. And suddenly she begins to walk in my dreams and fall asleep in my thoughts. How is she getting to me is the answer I’ve sought.
But the angels tell me to celebrate her entrance into my life, so I constantly think about this new found woman late at night. Our conversations are stimulating and when we talk it feel as if our souls are mating. So we talk and I search her eyes for all the truth and if she tells I promise it will stay between me and you. The beauty that she possesses is one never to be known this is the type of woman I would love to bring home.

Daniel

2 comments:

LeAnna said...

I must say dan this put a smile on my face that you might be able to see all the way in Washington, I hope to see you friday!

Anonymous said...

i am going to try to make it on friday but i am not sure if i can yet