Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hostile

Considering I've never been a very Hostile person
You seem to be putting Hostility in me.

See I use to be able to close my eyes take a few deep breaths
........................(Breath LeAnna Breath)
couth to ten, and my anxiety would flee.

Things are a little different now that you have explored every inch of my skin intimately,

Now that you made that commitment to be my rock and never leave.

I'VE NEVER BEEN A HOSTILE PERSON

BUT YOUR PUTTING HOSTILITY IN ME
The dancing you did to win me seem to cease, and the openest and honesty turned into a locked box full of lies and cheats. My sadness shifted into anger my anger swayed to hostility and revenge is the only thing i can think.
So I reached out for the closest thing to me...... My pen filled with ink.

I write down my words and leave with my dignity

No comments: