Sunday, March 04, 2007

???


someone asked me today would i vote for Mr. Obama just because he is black? I think that they were surprised to hear me say yes i would, dont get me wrong i like what he is all about but for me to be able to live my life and see a president that is black would mean more to me then all the riches in the world because it tells me that there is a change happening in the world. judge me all you want, i dont care what you think! vote for obama 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

what do you think of all the talk of him not being "black enough?"

LeAnna said...

i hate that blacks are saying that about him i hate that anyone would say that. i am not sure what people want of of a black canidate sam jackson? aafrican american have wanted to see a black canidate but when they have one that may have a chance he's not black enough. maybe if it was michael jackson then i could understand lol but i think is stupid

Paulos said...

I am still waiting for the chance to vote for colin powell