Monday, November 27, 2006

Venti with room americano

coffee never looked so good before! A gentlemen comes into work everyday at about 8:45am to get his venti w/ room americano, his name is Scott. This man comes in dressed G.Q. everyday in his suites and by god is he hot, I have not had a crush like this in a while. He is so social w/ all of us at work and yes he can tell that I like him (not just cause my co-workers tell him) everyone says that I should has him out because they think he is totally into it I said that I will soon I am just tiring to break him down slowly. I was able to take my break today when he was in so on his way out we had some nice convo. (i made love to him w/ my eyes)

ps he is a pharmaceutical sales men$$$$$

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I drink a quad venti A. so i guess that makes me more of a man... jk