Thursday, October 19, 2006

casting call

time to get back to doing what it is that leanna does best. Theater! there is a casting call for the new musical flood being held in Portland next week and the part of "the river" is just calling my name.

The River (early 20's to late 20's) Needs both an alto belt and high soprano range.
An ageless presence, played by an African-American woman. Remains wordless
until the flood, then becomes empowered. Rosemary imagines her as a mother
and playmate, Raleigh envisions her urging him to freedom.

I think that I am going to get my head shots together and try out. wish me luck

3 comments:

Unknown said...

good luck! i would love to see you on the stage. i didnt even know you were interested in acting.

LeAnna said...

i'v been in many stage productions... ask me about the one done at the white house for our uber cool president (bush) a few years back.

Anonymous said...

i hope it all goes ok for you